The CFTe I is a multiple-choice exam consisting of 120 questions covering a wide range of technical knowledge, and is offered globally through Pearson VUE, IFTA’s computer-based testing provider. The course content has been revised and expanded. Exams taken from September reflect this.
Exam Dates: Year-round. Candidate selects the date, time and location when registering through Pearson VUE. Take it when you like in your City. T see where your nearest centre is located Click and look for your City.
English, German and Arabic
Cost: $500 (member); $700 (non-member)
The CFTe II is a bi-annual, paper and pencil essay, exam offered typically in April and October.
Exam Date: 8 October 2014. The next one will be in March 2015.
Deadline to register for 8 October exam: 22 August 2014
English, German and Arabic (after 8 October 2014)
Cost*: $800 (member); $1,000 (non-member)
*Additional Fees (CFTe II only):
$250 translation fee applies to non-English exams
$100 applies for non-IFTA proctored exam locations (applies to most locations)
BETA Financial Learning & Development Ltd. are running its exam preparation course again in October 2014. Reflecting the expanded syllabus we are lengthening the course to 16 sessions. But one course will now cover all the materials for Level I and Level II. You will take sample multiple choice questions of the type we expect you will face on the day. (NB We do not know what the questions will be like for the expanded and added subjects which is being included for the first time from October 2014.). you will receive a full manual and a copy of all the slides used to teach you.
- Full course covering all the syllabus of the IFTA Level I and Level II exams for just $1250+VAT
- Sixteen sessions run over eight weeks
- Each session is run twice live to suit those in Asia and Australia, Europe and the United States. Study when it suits you
- If you cannot make it for one or more of the sessions you can listen to the recording of the session. This is available exclusively for course registration
- Recording available elusively for you to revise at exam time
- Full manual and slides provided
- Mock multiple choice exam
- Expertly delivered. Live. Interactive. Full Support Materials. Convenient. Economical
Cost: $1,250 plus VAT We can issue issue an invoice to your company or you can pay by credit card. (Since you will have access o the recoding, slides and the manual, bookings are non-refundable although you can substitute a colleague if you have a problem attending.) The total cost of getting your CFTe designation, assuming no retakes is:
- IFTA Society membership approx $100 pa
- BETA Financial Exam Preparation Course$1,250
- Level I exam $500
- Level II exam $800
- Approx total $2,650.
Society and IFTA fees should be paid to them directly. We can guide you.