Thomson Reuters Prague Office
The ONLY technical analysis course completely tailored to your workflow. Coaching you to be a better market timer and better trading and investing performance.
Thomson Reuters have great pleasure in inviting you to register for a place on this highly recommended Market Timing Skills Workshop. This is a practical course delivered by the respected trader and technical analyst Trevor Neil of BETA Group, fund manager and ex-Head of Technical Analysis at Bloomberg.
· Integrating market timing into your workflow
· What, When and Why of trading - introducing Behavioural Finance
· Using Technical Analysis as a risk management tool.
· When Technical Analysis works best and when it does not work.
· Advanced Candlestick charting skills
· Using Fibonacci Retracements and Projections with confidence
· Avoiding ‘false breaks’.
· Should you use Ichimoku Kinko Hoyo
· Bollinger Bands and Oscillators
· How to judge the strength of a trend
· Carefully and considered stop placement
See the full content here
“An exceptional day of learning from someone that knows precisely what they’re talking about and has the experience to back it up, brilliant” Head of Dealing, Zurich
“Thank you for a fantastic course in Oslo. On a scale from 1 to 10, I give you a 10” Treasury Trader
“I really enjoyed the course very much. I really thought it was presented in a practical way. Learned al lot” Bullion Trader
· Class sizes are small to ensure personal tuition tailored to your workflow
· The intensive two-day course is available to Thomson Reuters customers at a 20% discount - just Kr. 38,000 (use discount code TR20 and the price is Kr. 34,000). Book before 30th April to save 10% for Early Birds. There is a further discount of 15% on the whole booking for more than one from the same firm. But remember, places are very limited for this exclusive workshop.
· You can pay with a credit card or we will invoice your firm. Payment must be made in advance of the course date.
· Covers all materials required for the Technical Analysis section of the ACI Diploma and much much more.
Suitable for: New and Experienced Technical Analysts, Treasury Sales & Marketing Staff, Investment Officers, Foreign Exchange, Money Market & Derivatives Brokers, Junior and Senior Dealers, New Entrants to the Dealing Room, Middle Office and Operations Personnel, Auditors and Compliance Officers, Department, Corporate Banking, Risk Managers, System Developers. we will cover all major asset classes: FX, Money Market, Equities, Derivatives, Commodities, including Energy and Power.