Copenhagen Admiral Hotel
The ONLY technical analysis course completely tailored to your workflow. Coaching you to be a better market timer and better trading and investing performance.
We have great pleasure in inviting you to register for a place on this highly recommended Market Timing Skills Workshop in association with Thomson Reuters. The course is designed exclusively for market professionals such as you. This is a practical course delivered by the respected trader and technical analyst Trevor Neil of BETA Educators Limited.
- Integrating market timing into your workflow
- What, When and Why of trading - introducing Behavioural Finance
- Using Technical Analysis as a risk management tool.
- Advanced Candlestick charting skills
- Using Fibonacci Retracements and Projections with confidence
- Avoiding ‘false breaks’.
- Will it hold these prices or will it break?
- Bollinger Bands and Oscillators
- How to judge the strength of a trend
- Carefully and considered stop placement.
- Is Ichimoku Charting for you?
“An exceptional day of learning from someone that knows precisely what they’re talking about and has the experience to back it up, brilliant” Head of Dealing, Zurich
“Thank you for a fantastic course in Oslo. On a scale from 1 to 10, I give you a 10” Treasury Trader
“I really enjoyed the course very much. I really thought it was presented in a practical way. Learned al lot” Bullion Trader
Class sizes are strictly limited to ensure personal tuition tailored to your workflow. Ensure your place by booking now
The two-day course is just DKK10,900. Thomson Reuters customers and ACI Members receive a 20% discount ( use discount code TR20 when booking to save DKK2,180). There is a further discount of 10% for Early Bird bookings before 4th August 2107 and a discount of 15% for multiple bookings from one firm. But remember, places are very limited.
Covers all materials required for the Technical Analysis section of the ACI Diploma
Suitable for: Portfolio Managers, Treasury Sales & Marketing Staff, Investment Officers, Energy, Poer and Gas, Foreign Exchange, Money Market & Derivatives Brokers, Risk Managers, Junior and Senior Dealers, New Entrants to the Dealing Room.