41 Portland Place
The Technical Analyst is proud to present Cryptocurrencies 2018, an exciting one-day event for traders and investment managers looking to learn more about cryptocurrencies including their mining, valuation, trading, investment potential and outlook. Featuring an impressive line-up of speakers. including professionals and academics, this is the only UK event devoted to trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. Trevor Neil will open the conference and make the first presentation on Cryptocurrency mining.
08.45 – 09.00
Registration and welcome refreshments
09.00 – 09.45
Cryptocurrency mining – What is it? How is it done? Can I do it?
Trevor Neil, BETAgroup
- What is mining and what is its role?
- Hash values, nonces and the cost of electricity
- What does a mine look Like?
- Can you develop your own mining?
09.45 – 10.30
Charlie Morris, Newscape Group
10:30 – 11:00 Refreshment break
11.00 – 11.45
Valuation for investment
Mattia Rizzi, Societe Generale
- Fundamental data: how to value cryptocurrency tokens & what data to look for
- Technical indicators and patterns: their efficacy in the cryptocurrency market
- A technical and fundamental analysis report of the top 10 cryptocurrencies
- Token crowdsales and ICOs as an investment asset
- Cryptocurrency use cases: From anonymity to computing power & storage
11.45 – 12.30
Tokens and ICOs: a bridge to a new asset class
Adam Cleary, Cavenham Capital
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13.30 – 14.30
Saralees Nadarajah, Manchester University
- Modeling the exchange rate of Bitcoin to the USD
- Modeling the exchange rate of the top seven cryptocurrencies
- Different models found to give the best fit to different cryptocurrencies
14.30 – 15.15
Artificial intelligence and cryptocurrencies
Jean-Marie Mognetti, Global Advisors Ltd (GABI)
15:00 – 15:30 Refreshment break
15.30 – 16.15
Bitcoin outlook for 2018-2019
Michael Ragazzo, Marex Spectron (TBC)
Delegate Fee: £495 + VAT