The Annual IFTA Conference, now in its 27th year, has established itself as the global conference for technical analysis and related subjects. This year’s event will sustain its edge with an exciting line-up of speakers. Over three days, they will explore some of the underlying causes of market behaviour and the emerging technical analysis technologies and processes that can be used to cope with the current and future demands of the financial markets. Aimed at Technical Analysts, Fund Managers, Financial Market Traders, Financial Planners, Professional/Private Investors, the conference brings together financial professionals from across the world, who come to network and listen to cutting edge speakers.
For more details regarding the IFTA 2014 Programme please click here For those unable to attend all three days, it is possible to book One-Day Tickets. Prices start from £499.
Thursday 9 October – Academia and Technical Analysis. Speakers include:
- Professor Marcus du Sautoy OBE is the Simonyi Professor for the Public Understanding of Science and a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Oxford;
- David Sneddon, MSTA is a Managing Director of Credit Suisse;
- David Kedmey, President and Co-Founder of EidoSearch;
- Aurélia Gerber, Director at the Bank J. Safra Sarasin.
Friday 10 October – Behavioural Finance. Speakers include:
- Prof. Richard Taffler is an authority on behavioural finance at Warwick Business School;
- John Murphy, renowned author of technical analysis books;
- Larry Berman, ETF Capital Management;
- Robin Mesch, President of Mesch Capital Management has been building breakthrough market models for over twenty-five years and is considered one of the world’s top minds in technical analysis;
- Cyril Baudrillart, MSTA is a Senior Investment Advisor working for BBSP Partners, a European Equity Brokerage firm specialized in market timing consulting.
Saturday 11 October – Trading with Analysis. Speakers include:
- Robert R. Prechter, President, Elliott Wave International. He is an author and co-author of 14 books. He also has published monthly financial commentary in the newsletter ‘The Elliott Wave Theorist’ since 1979;
- Dr. Alexander Elder is a professional trader based in New York City and runs coaching sessions around the world to help traders improve their returns;
- Nick Glydon, leading technical analyst and co-founder of Redburn Partners;
- Giorgos Siligardos, published author and financial software developer.
For more details regarding the IFTA 2014 Programme please click here
In addition to the speaker programme, the conference includes an IFTA Social Evening on Thursday 9th October at the London Transport Museum. Separately bookable, the Conference Dinner will be held on Saturday 11th October in the magnificent surroundings of Middle Temple Hall. Virtually unaltered since completion in the 1570s, it is one of the finest Elizabethan halls in the country. The first performance of ‘Twelfth Night’ was acted in the hall in 1602 with Shakespeare as a member of the cast.
To register, please click here.