Short-Term Trading Workshop is a two-day course designed for all market professionals concerned with finding the precise moment to enter or exit a trading position in any asset class. By looking at a variety of trading techniques and real-time examples, the course shows how to use technical indicators to develop an effective short-term trading strategy.
Each delegate will be equipped with a PC and real-time charting software.
- When can they be used?
- How to choose the A-B move to measure your B-C reaction
- How to set targets
- What works best?
- The different types of oscillators, including the RSI, and what they show us
- The compromise between timing and accuracy
- Recognising bullish and bearish divergences
- New ways to trade old oscillators
The Floor Traders Pivot System
- Map the market day
- How to trade the levels
Short-term trading with Sentiment Candles TNSC
- A technique for trading using the sentiment of candles
- Turning the method into a system
- Finding high probability trade levels
- Identifying strong and reliable signals
- New signal techniques for the Fast Stochastic
- The MACD – how, when used normally, it is too far behind the curve for short-term trading
- A new MACD technique that brings the entry point as close as possible to the market turn
- When, and when not, to use them
- Do 2 standard deviations still work best?
- A rule based technique for making frequent scalping profits
- Comparing Bollinger Bands with Keltner Bands
- How to trade at the opening and at market figures
Short term chart patterns
- Patterns that work
- A 1-2-3 reversal pattern
Money management and risk
- Risk/Reward ratio
- How much to risk/trade?
- How bad can it be?
- Drawdown control
- The hunt for stability